Introduce and practice LETTER H in this interactive SMART Board resource! Ready to go! No prep! All you need to do is connect your SMART Board and you’re ready! What a fun way for your students to learn about the Letter H! My students love it and so will yours!
54 pages of SMART Board Activities to support your ELA instruction! Please note: this file uses SMART Notebook software. You should have this software to use the file.
This product includes the following:
• 20 SMART Notebook pages on identifying the upper- and lowercase H in various manuscript fonts.
• 16 SMART Notebook pages on initial sound recognition of the letter H.
• 12 SMART Notebook pages on writing the upper- and lowercase letter H (modern and traditional manuscript fonts.)
• 6 Title pages with quick links to skills and vocabulary used in the document.
This unit supports a variety of different learning styles that naturally lend to differentiation. A variety of activities are available for student practice…just choose based on your specific students’ needs.
Your students will be able to:
• Recognize the upper- and lowercase letter H in various manuscript fonts.
• Identify the initial sound for the letter H.
• Write both upper- and lowercase letter H in modern or traditional manuscript fonts.
You will find:
LETTER RECOGNITION ACTIVITIES:
• Trace the upper- and lowercase letters.
• Find the letter hidden in a picture.
• Find the hidden letters with a magnifying glass.
• Upper- and lowercase letter sorting activities.
• Letter sorting activities to distinguish between the letter of the week and other letters of the alphabet.
• Spin-a-letter game.
• Tic-Tac-Toe game.
• Letter maze (shaped like the letter as well as follow the letter through the maze.)
• And more!
INITIAL SOUND IDENTIFICATION ACTIVITIES:
• Classification activities to distinguish between the letter of the week sound and other sounds in the alphabet.
• An original story about the letter of the week.
• And more!
LETTER FORMATION PRACTICE:
• Demonstrations on how to print the upper- and lowercase letter of the week in modern and traditional manuscript.
• Letter of the week patterns such as “hHhH….”
• ABC order for upper- and lowercase letters.
• And more!
You will also find the pages are either self-correcting or they have answer keys.
54 pages of instruction in all!
Check out my LETTER OF THE WEEK: A TO Z GIANT BUNDLE which includes all my Letter of the Week Smart Board resources! All 26 letters of the alphabet for your SMART Board! With my giant bundle, you will get 1361 SMART Notebook pages! Save almost 25% over the regular price of each file individually. Only 7¢ per page! Check it out!
Letter of the Week: A to Z Giant Bundle: A SMART Board Resource
Download my Letter of the Week: A to Z Giant Bundle FREEBIE! This freebie has one page for every letter of the week! Letter of the Week: A to Z Giant Bundle Freebie
PLEASE NOTE: This file uses SMART Notebook software. You should have this software to use the file. It is not compatible with other interactive whiteboard software such as ActivBoard (Active Inspire) or Promethean boards.