This BRITISH, CANADIAN, AUSTRALIAN SPELLING PACK
contains tools and activities to teach the name and sound of letter A (Beginning consonant) and is suitable for Pre-KG, Kindergarten and Struggling grade 1 students (who need added support).These sheets can be used in class, as extra support, for homework or revision purposes.
THIS PACKAGE NOW CONTAINS MY PRE-KG PACK WHICH IS POSTED SEPARATELY. YOU CAN VIEW IT AT THIS LINK: PRE-KG LETTER A PACK
This package contains:
1. Playdough mats COLOUR + Black white- Lowercase and capital- which can double as colouring sheets as well + an alternative CHARACTER PLAYDOUGH MATS (colour and black and white)
2. 34 different printables
The worksheets are designed to be differentiated:
One set of printables focuses on proper penmanship and pencil control offering tracing bubble letters (rather than actual dots) and larger print.
The second, geared for students who have gained pencil control, aim at teaching proper letter formation, sound and name recognition for letter Aa.
3 FOLD-ABLE EASY PREP books- Very simple- Simply fold every page in half, cut ONLY the front cover and staple together. These are on half size page and CAN BE SCALED DOWN to make mini books.
a. Lace an apple- 3 different color versions (heavy color, low color and black and white)
b. Black and white doubles as an art activity- copy of card stock paper, punch holes and its a lacing activity
c. A,B or C? center game mat- adaptable to be used with or without the mats
4. A is for Alligator art activity
1. NARRATIVE POWERPOINT- the powerpoint reads the slides with a built in voice program. This tool teaches children vocabulary words for letter A. These can be PRINTED FOR POSTERS as well
2. Word Wall cards which double as center games by matching the picture and name. I designed it in such a way that the word and picture can be separated.
3. I included an extra powerpoint printable version of the Powerpoint presentation that has no color background and is printer friendly (low ink). You can downscale these to make small cards or print as a full page to make large posters or large books.
Thanks for looking