This 60 page package CANADIAN-BRITISH SPELLING ACTIVITY PACKAGE contains tools and activities to teach the name and sound of letter C (Beginning consonant) and is suitable for Pre-KG, Kindergarten and Struggling grade 1 students (who need added support)
key words: Letter C worksheets, Letter C art activities, Letter C foldable books, Letter C recognition and identification, Letter C center activities.
SAVE $3.00 WHEN YOU BUY THE LETTER OF THE WEEK ACTIVITY PACKS-LETTERS A, B, C, D- BUNDLE 1-U.S SPELLING
These sheets can be used in class, as extra support, for homework or revision purposes.
FOR AMERICAN PACKS- PLEASE REFER TO THE LINKS BELOW
LETTER A ACTIVITY PACK-US SPELLING
LETTER b ACTIVITY PACK- US SPELLING
LETTER D ACTIVITY PACK-US SPELLING
LETTER E ACTIVITY PACK-US SPELLING
LETTER F ACTIVITY PACK-US SPELLING
LETTER G ACTIVITY PACK-US SPELLING
Skills targeted with this package:
Letter identification (name and sound) for letter C
Writing the letter C
*The tools used here take into assumption that children have already learned letters A and B and so some of the worksheets reflect on letters A and B as well as C. Every package follows a sequence and will include items that include past letters in the alphabet sequence.
THIS PACKAGE USES CANADIAN-BRITISH SPELLING. I HAVE AN IDENTICAL PACKAGE THAT IS AN AMERICAN VERSION- PLEASE REFER TO THE LINKS ABOVE.
NOTE: I do my best to strive for positive ratings. If there are any concerns with this product, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST AT MARCELLEMARIANI@GMAIL.COM. I will ensure that you are absolutely 100% satisfied with your purchase.
This package contains:
1. Play dough mats (Color and black and white versions)
2. 15 word wall cards which double in to matching word to picture center game/cards (Color border and no color border version attached)
3. 2 X foldable books for the letter C
4. 24 X printables that are differentiated
5. 2 X mask (ART) templates
6. 2 X Letter C Art templates
7. Center Game (Cookies and Jars)
8. 1X Narrative powerpoint (The powerpoint has a built in voice that narrates the slides- to teach vocabulary of letter C items)
9. Letter C vocabulary full page display cards (identical to the powerpoint but with no color background)
The worksheets are designed to be differentiated:
One set of printables focuses on proper penmanship and pencil control offering tracing bubble letters (rather than actual dots) and larger print.
The second, geared for students who have gained pencil control, aim at teaching proper letter formation, sound and name recognition for letter CC
Thanks for looking,
Marcelle's KG Zone