Your students will have lots of fun working on the activities included in this “Letter to Santa” bundle. In the “Letter to Santa” - Coloring and Writing Activities product there are 15 unique coloring pages and 14 writing pages that complement the coloring pages. Adding the cover sheet will give you 29 pages to create a festive Christmas book. These pages can be used in several different ways: they are perfect for holiday stations, indoor recess, morning work, emergency sub tubs, creative writing centers, story starters and more!
In the “Letter to Santa” Templates product, children can reflect on the wishes they have for the world, kind things they have done throughout the year and one request of what they might like for Christmas. They can choose from a variety of templates suited to different levels of abilities.
Included in this product:
Letter to Santa Templates:
- A simple fill in the blank template for preschool/kindergarten students. There are colour and black and white templates – one with a little boy and Santa image, one with a little girl and Santa image
- Fill in the blank template in colour and black and white with 2 styles of border
- Fill in the blank template with drawing space for younger children – US and Canadian spelling of “favourite”
- Blank interlined template, colour and black and white with 2 styles of border and a mouse clip art image
- Blank lined template colour and black and white with 2 styles of border and a boy or girl clip art image.
- A PowerPoint slide and PDF with the address for your students
- Canada Post checklist to include with your letters (if sending a class set)
- Important information for you to know
Letter to Santa coloring and Writing Activities:
- 15 unique coloring pages with questions or statements which can be used as writing prompts
- 14 unique coloring pages (with a smaller image) with writing prompts and lines for written answers
- 2 styles of lined paper (interlined and regular line) for written responses and space to draw
- A cover page to make a booklet
Follow me on:
Teachers Pay Teachers