Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Emergent Reader Bundle A-Z (26 books) ---
These 26 emergent readers (286 pages) are connected to several CCGPS listed below. These readers are designed so that you can copy the books, cut in half, staple, and then they are ready for use. Each book includes a title page “My (name of letter) Book,” with the remaining pages including a black and white pictures that begins with each letter at the top of each page and a matching sentence under the picture.
The five vowel (a, e, i, o, u) emergent readers focus on words with the short letter sound in the middle rather than words beginning with the letter sound.
At the end of each emergent reader, there are three optional activity pages (for differentiation) which may be included depending on the level of your students. You may want to include all or some of these for intervention pages or extension activity pages. One of these optional pages requires students to circle the uppercase and lowercase letter being used in the books, one requires students to write 5 uppercase and 5 lowercase letters, and the last one requires students to write 5 words that begin with or have short vowel sounds in the middle of the word. For an extension activity, students may also add another sentence to each page giving more details about the picture. Students can benefit from these readers by tracking print, identifying spaces between words, identifying particular letters of the alphabet, recognizing sounds (beginning, middle, and ending) in each word, and reading sight words and grade level text. For extension activities, students could add another sentence to each page giving details about each picture shown. The black and white pictures allow students the opportunity to color the pictures. These readers are great for guided reading groups, homework, or literacy center activities.
Buying these 26 books in a BUNDLE offers a 15% SAVINGS!
These 26 books can be purchased individually for $1.50 each.
To see pages included, you may view each individual emergent reader product.
ELACCKRF1a. Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page-by-page.
ELACCKRF1d. Recognize and name all upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
ELACCKRF1b. Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
ELACCKRF1c. Understand that words are separated by spaces in print. ELACCKRF3a. Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary or many of more frequent sounds for each consonant.
ELACCKRF3c. Read common high-frequency words by sight.
ELACCKRF4. Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
**********Please follow me by clicking on the green star by my picture above to be notified of new products and freebies!**********
You may also like:
Here are my other Bundles and the discounts each one provides! SAVE more by buying these together!
Addition and Subtraction
2. Addition Word Problems Bundle-12 Resources(SAVE 10%)
3. Subtraction Word Problems Bundle-11 Resources(SAVE 10%)
Literacy and Math
1. Morning Work Through the Year(SAVE 18%)
2. Morning Work Bundle-Kindergarten (January to June)(SAVE 11%)
3. Morning Work Bundle-Kindergarten (July to December)(SAVE 11%)
4. Fall Language Arts and Math Bundle (SAVE 20%)
5. Insects Bundle Literacy & Math(SAVE 18%)
6. Dinosaur Bundle(SAVE 30%)
1. Emergent Reader-A-Z-Bundle (26 Books)(SAVE 15%)
2. Emergent Reader: Sight Words Bundle-the-of-and-a-to(SAVE 18%)
1. Opinion Writing Bundle(SAVE 12%)
1. Scrambled Sentences Bundle January to June(SAVE 11%)
2. Reading Comprehension Bundle(SAVE 15%)
3. Sight Words Hide and Seek Bundle(SAVE 12%)
4. Sights Words Practice Bundle Sets1-2-3(SAVE 10%)
5. Word Family Books –at-ed-ip-op-and-ug(SAVE 12%)
6. Word Family Books-am-et-ig-og-and-un(SAVE 12%)
Reading and Writing
Please visit me at:
Thanks for stopping by.