Help your struggling beginning readers by using this Letter Skills Intervention Binder to give them targeted letter intervention practice in exactly the areas they need, whether it's letter recognition, letter identification, or letter sounds.
**********This Binder is also included in my Reading Intervention Binders Bundle at a discounted price!***********
This Letter Skills Binder is a reading intervention tool that targets letter recognition, letter identification, and letter sounds. It has everything you need to intervene with students struggling to develop basic letter skills, including 26 assessment activities and 7 data tracking sheets.
Over 40 pages of everything you need to target letter skills!
• Cover and 4 page dividers in color and BW
• 6 Letter Recognition Activities
• 12 Letter Identification Activities
• 8 Letter Sound Activities
• 7 Data Tracking Sheets
Print all pages (you can choose color or black and white for the cover and page dividers). Organize into a binder with page protectors, using page dividers to make 4 sections:
• Letter Recognition (hear a letter and point to it)
• Letter Identification (name and write letters)
• Letter Sounds (read the sound a letter makes)
• Data Tracking (keep track of student progress)
Use during guided reading, assessment, or intervention time, complete assessment activities with students. Keep track of their scores with the data tracking pages. You can create a comprehensive individual page for each student or just keep track of scores on the class data sheets. You can use paper and pencil, or students can use dry erase markers if you laminate or use page protectors.
*This works great as a class volunteer binder to have volunteers give students extra practice.
• Students will be able to correctly point to a letter when it is named.
• Students will be able to correctly say the name of a letter when it is shown.
• Students will be able to correctly say the sound of a letter when it is shown.
**********Check out my other ELA Intervention Binders!**********
1st Grade Summer Review
Kindergarten Summer Review
ELA Intervention Binder Bundle
CVC Words Intervention Binder
Phonics Intervention Binder
Beginning Fluency Intervention Binder
Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!