These reader response questions are based on the text passage Letters from Yosemite - in the Pearson reading basal book (Reading Street) for Fourth Grade Unit One Lesson 5.
It has the following -
1. 4 pages of questions ( Tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Spider Web ( Organization Chart/ Graphic Organizer)
3. Summary writing activity
4. Descriptive /Narrative Writing Prompts
5. Persuasive Writing Prompt
6. Graphic Organizer for the persuasive prompt
7. Author's Purpose ( PIE) Activity
8. Where I want to Go ( Writing Activity)
9. Match Vocabulary Words to Meanings Chart
You can use this product to make your students understand the text passage during literature circles, in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.