Letters& Sounds Assessment & Progress Monitoring Binder w/ Google Slides Option
Looking for a simple, fast, and effective way to assess and track student progress towards learning their Letters & Sounds? Alphabet assessment has never been so easy and thanks to this progress monitoring binder and accompanying Google Slides Letter Presentation!
If you are a previous user of this FREE Alphabet Assessment Binder, please re-download as it now contains updates- including a Google Slides Presentation with embedded sounds!
Do you teach the Alphabet? Check out this FREE Letter of the Week Resource guaranteed to engage your students with the use of:
- Manipulatives & Work Mats
How do I prep my free Letters & Sounds Assessment Binder?
- Print and copy the pages.
- Add a 3-ring Binder and enough tab dividers for your class
- Open the Google Slides Assessment Presentation (if you choose this method)
- THAT IS ALL!
This free Letters & Sounds Assessment Binder resource includes:
- Binder cover.
- Whole-group monitoring page (to log student percentages)
- Student Assessment Result Sheet (One sheet to record student performance of: Capital Letter ID, Capital Letter Sound, Lower-case Letter ID and Lower-case Letter Sound)
- Student Assessment Sheet (Put in front of students, along with a color-chip, during the assessment.)
- Google Slides Assessment Document (use in place of the assessment sheet. This option has sounds to keep your students more engaged!)
- Student Progress Monitoring Sheet (Put at the front of each student’s tab to see quickly see how they’ve performed over the course of the school year.)
After much thought, I decided to list this as a FREE product. My hope is that it will help many Teachers find the organization that I lacked for many years. If you appreciate this, please repay the kindness by following my store and leaving quality feedback after using the product. It will certainly be appreciated!
If you like my work’s quality, check out some of my top-selling products!
Kindergarten Word Works: Reading Skills Routine
Daily Solve-It: Addition & Subtraction within 10
Daily Write-It: Word-Writing Routine
Daily Write-It: Simple Sentences
Daily Write-It: First Grade Skillsa>
I am sincerely invested in the success of this product and your experience with it. If you have any questions, please include them in the Q& A section or e-mail me at: email@example.com
Toni Mullins 2021