My students have a blast learning early concepts of print while cutting, gluing, coloring and highlighting to make these 8 books.
1. All About Those ABC's [Find and color matching capital letters from different fonts] Eight pages
2. All About Those abc's [Find and color matching lowercase letters from different fonts] Eight pages
3. Find Your Partner 1 [Cut and paste corresponding lowercase letters to capital] Four pages
4. Find Your Partner 2 [Cut and paste corresponding capital letters to lowercase] Four pages
5. I Can Tell the Difference [Sort capital versus lowercase letters onto fun sorting mats] Six pages
6. Can-You-Hear-What-I-Hear? [Draw line from object to corresponding capital and lowercase letter] Five pages
7. Sing-With-Me! [Create own alphabet book by cutting and pasting correct initial sound objects to letters A to Z. ] Five pages
8. I Found The First Sound! [Given picture cue, cuts and pastes corresponding upper and lowercase letter] Six pages
* Letter identification
* Letter matching, visual discrimination, and generalizing to a variety of fonts.
* Capital and Lowercase Discrimination
* Initial Sound Identification
* Fine Motor skills of Color, Cut, & Paste
visual task lists.
Print for maximum organization:
Sending books to printer choosing collated and stapled at the side allows you to cut off the lower section of the cut and paste books. This lower section is self-contained and can be kept together with the book until the child’s book is completed. Use gray scale to preserve images.
You might also like:
It’s All About the Alphabet Let’s Play and Learn the Alphabet
. 22 Fun Differentiated Literacy Centers.
Alphabet Fluency Centers.
Fun literacy & math activities.
Alphabet Fluency Interactive Worksheets
. Worksheet color cut and paste activities.
Making Capital Letters with Lines and Curves
. 15 Literacy Centers.
CAPITALS FIRST! Handwriting Without Tears Style
. Initial Handwriting Instruction.