Also included in
- Save $40 by purchasing the BUNDLE! Teach students reading and phonics skills with hands on materials and activities. Students will progress towards mastery and generalization of their skills. These activities and lessons are ideal for students who need direct instruction to learn and master new skil$98.00$140.00Save $42.00
- Get everything you need to assess and teach about the alphabet (letters and letter sounds). Use the many hands on activities to reinforce and practice skills. There are a variety of hands on tasks to make sure that your students are able to generalize their skills across activities and materials. Co$18.00$22.50Save $4.50
Teach students to recognize letters and their associated sounds with these hands on materials and activities. Students will progress towards mastery and generalization of their skills. These activities and lessons are ideal for students who need direct instruction to learn and master new skills. Students will practice their skills across different activities to help them generalize and deepen their understanding of skills.
SAVE BIG with the money savings ►►Reading Units BUNDLE
• Assessment materials: assessment materials come in a variety of fields/formats to accommodate your students' needs.
• Instructional materials with data sheets including poster, and flashcards
• Alphabet tracing book: research suggests students learn letters and sounds best with daily practice with an alphabet tracing book.
• Matching upper case letters: 3 levels
• Letter sorting mats: practice identifying letters across fonts Students will learn to generalize letter recognition across fonts.
• Sorting letters by feature and form: variety of sorting boards included
• Matching upper & lower case letters: 2 levels
• Sequencing the alphabet: both uppercase and lowercase letters
• Matching initial sounds & letters task cards
• Upper & lower case letters puzzles
• Matching initial sounds: picture to picture Ideal for pocket chart centers
• Letters & sounds puzzles
• Tracing and writing letters task cards uppercase & lowercase letters included
**This set does not include worksheets**
Thank you for visiting my store! Follow me on my blog to for further ideas and to see products in use: Mrs. P’s Specialties
Want to get free credits for your next purchase?
Every time you purchase something from TPT you are eligible to get free credit on future purchases. To go to your purchases page, hover over the “My TPT” button and click on “My Purchases.” You will see a list of all of the items you have purchased on TPT. Under each listing there is a button that says “provide feedback.” You get one TPT credit for every dollar you spend on TPT. You only get the credits if you leave a fair rating and comment on items that you have purchased.
I greatly value and appreciate your feedback!
Don’t miss out on discounts, freebies and new products! Simply click the green star under my store name to follow my store.