These games help practice identifying letter names and numbers.
Includes both upper and lower case letters and numbers 1-16. (9 different game boards- including both grayscale and color versions
of each of the 9 boards)
For these games, you will need something for the student(s) to drop onto the game board.
Some items that work well: unifix cubes, coins, small erasers, buttons, paper clips, Legos, any small object, etc.
Number of Players (2 or more players):
• Two or more children can play and take turns
• A parent, teacher, or classroom volunteer can play with a child
Rules of the game:
• Take turns tossing coins or other objects onto the game board
• Whatever space the object lands inside, the student should try to read that letter or number
• You can drop the coin and read whatever letter is in the box it lands in or you can try for a certain letter to add a variation to the game
Directions for a "Black-out" version of the game are also included.
More Ways to Use this Game:
• You or your students can use markers or crayons to add color to the pages if you’d like
• You can print on colored paper
• Laminate it or put the page in a page protector for greater durability
• Blank game board is included so you can customize your own letters and/or numbers