PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Phonics Fun! Are you looking for Letter and Sound Cards to practice sounds that have been taught? The vowels. consonants and digraphs are separated so that they may be printed on different colors of paper for easy identification. Check out these Sound Cards Now!
Sound Cards (PRINT)
Use these consonant, vowel and digraph cards:
· as flash cards to check the child’s letter-sound recognition
· to play match-up games
· as home study cards once the sounds have been taught
· to create new words on a pocket chart or flat surface (reading)
· to identify sounds in words (writing)
· to assess letter-sound knowledge.
A great classroom resource for:
· Teachers using reading programs like Jolly Phonics
· Reading Specialists
· Special Education Teachers
· EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
· Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.