Need some extra resources for teaching the letters of the alphabet. This resource is loaded with everything you need. You'll find centers that can be used independently. Or better yet, use the "center" pieces as direct instruction and get those kiddos matching and sorting during your whole group lesson! You'll also find plenty of worksheets so you know who has mastered the alphabet.
This product includes activities and worksheets to review letters of the alphabet.
You will find the following:
• Snowmen with upper case letters to use when putting the alphabet in order
Hats with lower case letters to match upper case letters on the snowmen
• Mittens with upper and lower case letters to be used as a matching activity.
• Penguins with letters to use when putting the alphabet in order or to use with the letter cards described below.
Letter cards with a missing letter in a sequence. Use the penguins described above to add to the sequence.
• Puzzle cards for matching upper case letters to lower case letters.
• Worksheets for matching upper case letters to lower case letters and for adding missing letters to a sequence.
• Answer Keys for the Worksheets
Just print the resources on white or colored index paper, laminate and cut out. Store in Zip Lock Baggies with student directions for independent activities.