Your students will love writing letters to Santa using these adorable planning pages, letter writing templates, and blank holiday-themed writing pages.
In this comprehensive letter writing resource, you will find word wall cards, a naughty or nice sort, letter writing supplies for a class post office or writing center, 4 different letter writing projects which include planning pages & templates, as well as a Letter to Santa checklist. A colored sample is included for every page to save you tons of time. Simply display the colored sample to demonstrate your expectations. Use the letter writing templates for early learners and the blank writing pages for more advanced students.
Save $$$ by purchasing this as part of a MEGA bundle!
Mega Christmas Bundle - 4 Resources for the Price of 3!
Be sure to look through the preview and thumbnails for an up-close look at this beautiful format!
In this resource you will find the following:
• Letter to Santa Writing Checklist
• Word Wall Cards
• Letter Writing Supplies (Envelopes, Holiday-themed Writing Pages, Stamps, Seals, Address Labels, & More!)
• Little Mouse's Letter to Santa Project
• Student's Letter to Santa Project (3 gifts for me)
• Student's Letter to Santa Project with a generous theme (1 gift for my family, 1 for a friend, and 1 for me)
• I've been.... Writing Page for Early Learners (Draw a picture and finish the sentence.)
• My Year Writing Pages - Differentiated with a variety of lines depending on the student's writing ability
• Christmas-themed Writing Pages - Differentiated Writing Pages (perfect for advanced students!)
Please add me to your favorite sellers! All of my new products are half price for the first 24 hours!!! Be sure to click the star next to my store logo to receive notifications when new products are posted!
Make sure to leave feedback to earn credit for future purchases!
Working on writing??? Try this Interactive Writing Center that takes care of your writing choice center for the entire year!
Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
Looking to raise your observation scores?
I have the perfect solution for you! I'm an experienced evaluator & classroom teacher and in this resource I share my best tips to immediately raise your scores and make you a stronger teacher every single day!
If you love crafts - check out my fun craftivity of Donald Trump!
Students love trying to recreate his hairstyle.
President Trump Craft and Activities
Build student engagement & problem solving skills with this super fun unit on one of my favorite books!
The Gruffalo & The Gruffalo's Child Craftivity Plus ELA & Math Resources
Pencils to Pigtails