Also included in
- This unit is packed full of 12 Days of Christmas Projects. It is all perfectly planned out for you and will save you hours of holiday planning; complete with a schedule and detailed lesson plans to get you through it all. There is an equal mix of keeping to the standards and having fun with crafts.$14.50$22.00Save $7.50
It is time to persuade Santa! …What a great time to teach your students how to do Opinion Writing or Persuasive Writing, Letter Writing and it's a chance for students to write a letter to Santa!! This set will guided you Step By Step and contains everything you will need to teach your lesson including full detailed lessons plans. Just Print and Go! Or Assign Digitally!
Writing to Santa is an easy buy in for your students to start really learning the basics of opinion writing. What kid doesn't have an opinion on what they want for Christmas. They also love being able to take home a really cool Santa Letter (a Christmas Tree Letter is included for those who don't believe in Santa).
Christmas is a magical time and kids love asking for gifts, but do they know why they want them?
Here in this unit you will find these tools to help you teach opinion writing letters to Santa and is academically aligned.
If you have a student who is not allowed to write to Santa (or doesn't want to), there is a an included option that the students can write a letter to Mom and Dad instead.
- Digital Version of Each Activity
- Opinion Story Map - 2 levels of differentiation
- Santa Writing Project - This is a great keepsake for mom and dad
- Letter Writing Templates
- Step by Step Lesson Plans - These lessons can take anywhere from 1 - 6 days, depending which path you take and how quickly you want to work through it.
- Coloring Sheets
- Christmas and Winter Stationary templates
- The project is a Santa project, but if students do not believe in Santa, there is a Christmas tree version.
- Student Samples
Please take a peek at the preview!
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey