Also included in
- Save 30%!Please click on the PREVIEW to see what is included!Looking for some fun, engaging French activities for in-class or virtual learning for la Saint-Patrick?! Use these no-prep, digital/virtual activities to add some brain breaks during the day, to facilitate oral discussions, for writing, mo$6.30$9.00Save $2.70
- LÈVE-TOI SI... is an engaging, French brain break to get students out of their seats, perfect for a face-to-face classroom or for distance learning, on virtual platforms like Google Meet™ or Zoom™. Use this activity as an icebreaker, for a community-building activity, a movement break or a listening$21.00$30.00Save $9.00
This fun French St. Patrick's Day brain break gets students out of their seats, perfect for a face-to-face classroom or for distance learning, on virtual platforms like Google Meet™ and Zoom™. Use this activity as an icebreaker, for a community-building activity or as a French listening activity. This paperless, no-prep movement break can also be used to generate ideas for writing and class discussions.
HOW TO PLAY:
Read the statement on the slide. Students stand up ONLY if the statement applies to them/if they agree. Say ”sit down” after a few seconds. Then go on to the next slide! This is a great way for you to learn about your students and for your students to learn about each other! Works great at the carpet, in seats or online!
***After downloading, the PDF will contain a link to the Google Slides™ presentation. Once, you have opened your copy, you can adjust the slides in the order that you would like and remove any pages that you don't need. You can also add your own questions!
To convert this Google Slides Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides file.
- Click "File" and "Download."
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!
✅ 30 Lève-toi si... slides.
✅ 1 editable slide (add your own pictures or text) OR have students create their own statements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ❤️
Want to SAVE MONEY on TPT? Consider leaving feedback! For every review you leave, you earn points that you can put towards future TPT purchases. Go to "My Purchases" to leave a review.
☆ If you encounter an issue with your file, notice an error, or have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m Rebecca from Sprinkle it with French! Let's connect!