This resource provides coordinating hands-on and engaging file folder activities for the Language Arts Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1
. Utilize these file folders alongside the curriculum to provide extension opportunities, independent work, homework, or guided practice!
For each of the 8 units
- 2 file folder activities targeting the main thematic topic
- 3 file folder activities targeting the vocabulary (match pictures, picture to word, & complex matching)
40 File Folder Activities Included!
The skills included in Level 1 are:
- upper case and lower case letter identification and writing
- matching upper case and lower case letters
- identifying big and little
- matching associations
- identifying items by feature and function
- receptive & expressive language build with the following themes: animals, food, sports, clothing, community, household, school supply, and transportation
Learn more about Level 1 Language Arts Leveled Daily Curriculum here:
Language Arts Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper