PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource provides coordinating hands-on and engaging file folder activities for the Science Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1. Utilize these file folders alongside the curriculum to provide extension opportunities, independent work, homework, or guided practice!
For each of the 8 units
- 4 - 6 file folder activities
Over 35 File Folder Activities Included!
The skills included in Level 1 are:
- finding same/different for shape, color, and size
- sorting and identifying living and non-living
- identifying what animals eat and where they live
- sorting and identifying activities by day and night
- sorting by season
- science vocabulary: body parts, plants, animals, bugs, outer space, weather, and landforms
Learn more about Level 1 Science Leveled Daily Curriculum here:
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper