This resource provides coordinating hands-on and engaging file folder activities for the Social Studies Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1
. Utilize these file folders alongside the curriculum to provide extension opportunities, independent work, homework, or guided practice!
For each of the 8 units
- 4 - 6 file folder activities
Over 35 File Folder Activities Included!
The skills included in Level 1 are:
- geography skills
- sorting transportation items by land, water, or air
- matching community helpers with associated items
- matching holidays with associated items
- matching holiday to date
- sorting items from now or long ago
- social studies vocabulary: geography tools, places in town, transportation items, government terms, community helpers, family roles, holidays
Learn more about Level 1 Science Leveled Daily Curriculum here:
Science Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper