1. Cut out the different cards below and laminate.
2. Practice the questioning and answering with their names to start.
3. After they show a basic understanding of the introductions, hand out a character card to each student.
4. As a class, practice the questioning together. You asking the question and they respond with the name of their character card in hand.
5. Practice the question – start getting them to start asking a student beside them with yor help the question.
6. If they are showing signs of understanding, move on to the final task.
7. Final task: students can walk around room and go to a classmate and ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?” The student they ask then responds with “Je m’appelle _______” and fills in blank with the name of their character.
8. To keep activity interesting, you can introduce “Changez les cartes” – and they get 10 seconds to exhange their card with someone to be a new character.