Level 2 Fundations Smartboard Unit 11
Do you have Smartboard technology and use the Fundations program? Then these notebooks will be an invaluable asset to your classroom instruction. You will teach the lessons efficiently because you will spend less time organizing tiles and more time interacting with your students. Here are some features:
· Each Smartboard notebook directly aligns with the units in the Fundations Second Edition manual.
· Just like the manual, notebook pages are coded by week and day. For example, if you are teaching week 1, day 3, then you would look for the pages that are labeled 1.3.
· Color-coding in the notebooks matches the standard Fundation colors to help students distinguish between vowels, consonants, glued sounds, and suffixes.
· Notebook pages are clear and user-friendly for teachers and students alike.
· Already prepared features like fade out/in, screen shade, and layering allow you to seamlessly present phonics instruction.
· There are ample opportunities for students to interact with the program (and virtually nothing to put away)!
· The first page of each notebook contains all of the tiles for the entire unit, so you can easily add activities or make up games to respond to your students’ needs.
· None of the notebooks use Adobe Flash, which is being phased out by Smartboard.
- This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation."