1. Review questions using the M&M page projected on board if needed.
2. Explain to students that they must go around and ask each student in the class ONE question only. (If you have less than 25 students, you can improvise – tell them to write GRATUIT in the boxes until you only have enough boxes left for each student in the class. Or allow them to ask students more than 1 queston.) It is up to you if they are allowed to ask the teacher a question.
3. In the unique question box, create a question – it can be silly (such as guess teacher’s favourite food that they just fill in the answer) or you can create another conversational question that you know they can ask and answer as you’ve taught them it.
4. Students go around and ask the questions. I usually set a timer for them to do this and a code word if they need to freeze.
5. Move around the room to make sure they are asking the questions and answering them properly. For the colour question, it is up to you if they answer in full sentences or not. I teach them how to answer in full sentences and expect them to do so in all activities to keep up the practice.