This is a zip file. By using zip files for bundles, you have access to the PowerPoints and Documents in order to edit them to your needs. To download a zip file, after you save, you must unzip the file. This is done differently on Macs and PCs and you can google directions how.
All the files are in the zip file that you need for the bundle:
1. Unit Outline
2. Unit Overview (based on Saskatchewan curriculum)
3. Jeu: Les Directions
4. Review handout of Directions, Stores and Items, Garbage in the Community
5. Places in the Community Vocabulary
6. Verbs Aller and Faire & Structures of the Unit Handout
7. Activite: Donnez les directions
8. ER Regular Verbs of the Unit Handout
9. Prepositions and the Imperative in French Lesson
10. Jeu: Board Game (to practice orally the directions, verbs, structures and imperative of the unit in French)
11. Final Project Instructions and Template: Students create their own board game
12. Level 4 A Treasure Hunt in My Community Final Unit Assessment
Duration of unit will depend on how much time you get for class time. You may need longer time to complete or you may complete more quickly than outlined.