This is a zip file. By using zip files for bundles, you have access to the PowerPoints and Documents in order to edit them to your needs. To download a zip file, after you save, you must unzip the file. This is done differently on Macs and PCs and you can google directions how.
All the files are in the zip file that you need for the bundle:
1. Unit Outline
2. Unit Overview (based on Saskatchewan curriculum)
3. Les verbes reguliers PowerPoint Lesson
4. Regular ER Verbs ER, IR, RE Worksheet #1
5. Regular ER Verbs ER, IR, RE Worksheet #2
6. Canadian Mysteries and Legends Brainstorming Activity
7. Canadian Mysteries and Legends Unit Vocabulary and Structures
8. Canadian Mysteries and Legends Comprehension Questions
9. Onomatopoeic expressions in French
10. Elements of a Legend
11. Avoir and Etre, Structures of the Unit Handout
12. Elements of a Mystery Handout
13. Canadian Mysteries and Legends Reader's Theatre Final Project Template
14. Canadian Mysteries and Legends Final Unit Assessment
Duration of unit will depend on how much time you get for class time. You may need longer time to complete or you may complete more quickly than outlined.
**Special Note: Though the unit suggests to use another resource which a teacher must purchase (unless school library has it), the cost of this unit is solely based on the materials actually included in this bundle. The cost of this unit is not determined by the activities that buyer must obtain by purchasing an outside source.