Part 1 Directions:
1. Make sure you have a dice. There are some virtual dice websites that you can project that make this more fun:
2. I would start by practicing the questions with them by you asking questions and they answer. You might have to model how to answer questions (in full sentences if you wish – I expect my Level 7&8 to answer in full sentences). Each question is assigned to number. They can ask ONE of any question assigned to number rolled.
3. Practice until you think they can move to the next step – asking the questions. Practice with them asking students questions and students answering as already practiced.
Part 2 Directions:
1. Once you think they are ready, divide into groups of your choice (I do groups of 4). Make sure each group has dice.
2. They can take rolling dice and asking someone in their group a question. Monitor their work and if you wish, have some incentive for groups doing their best to ask the full question and answer in full sentences.
This activity can be split into two classes if you have short class time for French.