Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Little Lotus Reading Comprehension and Fluency Passages with Questions
LEVEL C - SET 1
Guided Reading for Reading Comprehension and Fluency!
Passages with Questions for Beginner Readers, Pre-reading, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Level C
- 10 Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
- At level C, passages are now in a single block format (no more chunking of sentences, transitioning out of repetition of sentence patterns into story reading) and students begin to read simple stories on familiar topics.
- Passages are VERY SIMPLE and 3 to 4 sentences maximum.
- Each with 3 Variations of Comprehension Questions (Great for those who need differentiation)
- 3 Cover Options (if you want to make a booklet or reading journal)
** UK British and Australian Spelling / English Wording Options included
Each Reading Passage includes:
⟶ Simple Sentences
⟶ Picture Support for vocabulary and give contextual clues.
⟶ Fluency Stars: Color a star each time you read. Then move onto the questions.
⟶ Simple comprehension questions
⟶ Layout that is Easy to read, understand, and follow.
⟶ Phrase and sentence formats for easy reading
⟶ Logical Layout that builds reading independence and confidence!
Level C Markers
Readers at level C are beginning to read simple stories on familiar topics. These books often have two to six lines on a page. Students automatically move their eyes from left to right across the page and read print on both the left page and the right page. Their reading is becoming more smooth and expresses according to punctuation. Readers are moving away from the need to point to the words and are reading in phrases. They know many high frequency words that are recognized quickly and easily. Readers are constantly checking their reading with the pictures provided.
Each Passage comes with 3 Question Variations
⟶ Write the Answer: Primary Lines
⟶ Write the Answer: Standard Lines
⟶ Multiple Choice
1. Orange Juice
2. My boots
3. The eel
4. Frog eats
5. the nest
6. my rocket
7. bike race
8. A ladybug
9. Fran's goal
10. Bill eats worms
* Group or Individual Work
* Homework packet
* Guided Reading
* Improve Reading Fluency
* Group Lessons
* Literacy Centers
* One-on-One Practice
* Pre Reading
* Upper Level Preschool
* Beginner and Struggling Readers
* Kindergarten and First Grade
* Leveled Reading
Please Look at the Preview for DETAILS!
Thank you and Blessings!