Reading Comprehension and Fluency Passages with Questions
LEVEL E - SET 2
Guided Reading for Reading Comprehension and Fluency!
Passages with Questions for Beginner Readers, Pre-reading, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Level E
- 10 Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
- At level E, students can read simple stories that have more detail and variety of sentence structure, as well as information texts.
- At level E, dialogue is introduced, as well as higher level grammar such as contractions, past/present/future tense variety
- Passages are 6 sentences plus, and higher level words/vocabulary is introduced.
- 3 Variations of Comprehension Questions (Great for those who need differentiation)
- 3 Cover Options (if you want to make a booklet or reading journal)
Each Reading Passage includes:
⟶ 10 Sentences (+/-)
⟶ Picture support for engagement and context
⟶ Fluency Stars: Color a star each time you read. Then move onto the questions.
⟶ Comprehension questions
⟶ Layout that is Easy to read, understand, and follow.
⟶ Phrase and sentence formats for easy reading
⟶ Logical Layout that builds reading independence and confidence!
Each Passage comes with 3 Question Variations
⟶ Write the Answer: Primary Lines
⟶ Write the Answer: Standard Lines
⟶ Multiple Choice
1. Ella and the Shapes
2. Packed for Fishing
3. Clothes Drive
4. Fire Safety Rules
5. Crabs at the Beach
6. Mom is having a baby
7. A bike for Amy
8. Icy Lemonade
9. Sara got sick
10. Penny’s cool robot
* Group or Individual Work
* Homework packet
* Guided Reading
* Improve Reading Fluency
* Group Lessons
* Literacy Centers
* One-on-One Practice
* Pre Reading
* Upper Level Preschool
* Beginner and Struggling Readers
* Kindergarten and First Grade
* Leveled Reading
Please Look at the Preview for DETAILS!