Products in this Bundle (4)
- In this resource, there is a nonfiction reading passage based on the judicial branch of United States government. It is differentiated for your high, mid, and lower level students as you discuss the roles of the local, state, and national judicial branch, along with state courts, the Supreme Court,
- In this resource, there is a nonfiction reading passage based on the legislative branch of United States government. It is differentiated for your high, mid, and lower level students as you discuss the roles of the local, state, and national legislative branch, along with Congress, General Assemblie
- In this resource, there is a nonfiction reading passage based on the executive branch of United States government. It is differentiated for your high, mid, and lower level students as you discuss the roles of the local, state, and national executive branch, along with the office of mayor, governor,
- In this resource, there is a nonfiction reading passage based on the levels of the United States government. It is differentiated for your high, mid, and lower level students as you discuss the roles of the local, state, and national executive branch, along with the office of mayor, governor, and pr
Also included in
- There are 44 social studies differentiated passages with 3 levels of each (passage and questions) included! Click on the preview to see the table of contents with the specific topics included, along with the Guided Reading levels. Please download the preview! Aligned to the new 2017-2018 Georgia Sta$66.00$132.00Save $66.00
- Cover US History from Early Native American Indian Civilizations to the 13 Colonies. There are 45 social studies differentiated passages with FOUR levels of each (passage and questions) in this leveled text bundle! Click on the preview to see the table of contents with the specific topics included,$72.00$132.00Save $60.00
- Need a comprehensive Government unit that includes passages, task cards, tests, interactive sorts, vocabulary games, differentiation, and more? This government bundle includes everything you need for US Government! Over 500 pages of government learning in a variety of activities!Features:✸Levels of$106.55$118.39Save $11.84
- This is the ONE resource you need if you teach American History from the time of the American Revolution up to the Civil War and Reconstruction. *Over 192 individual resources containing over 3,000 pages of lessons is included! Please download the preview for a tiny glimpse of the products. The reso$257.49$367.84Save $110.35
- This Social Studies Mega Curriculum Bundle is the one resource you need if you teach Native American Indians through Colonization or if you are a third grade teacher in Georgia looking for one complete GSE resource for an effective, easy to implement school year! Includes 6 Units of Study:(Please cl$179.00$357.38Save $178.38
In this resource, there are 4 nonfiction reading passage based on Branches & Levels of Government Passages. It is differentiated for your high, mid, and lower level students. Integrate social studies content with your reading texts and meet each reader's needs with this set. Accompanying activities will ask students to fill in the blank, circle multiple choice questions, fill in a timeline based on the passage, and answer a writing prompt about the US Government.
*INCLUDES 4 DIFFERENT TOPICS WITH 3 VERSIONS OF EACH: levels of government, executive branch, legislative branch, and judicial branch (12 different passages total!)
Going deeper into informational texts is essential to student mastery of common core standards. Want ways to integrate social studies and science content into your nonfiction instruction, while differentiating for the needs of all learners? Look no further than these differentiated reading passages and comprehension questions. In this product, there are three informational reading passages based on each branch of government, all levels of government, and what the Georgia Standards say students should know and understand about the Levels & Branches of Government. If your classroom is like mine, there are readers all over the spectrum, yet it is vital that all students understand these important concepts. I've created each passage on three different reading levels to make differentiation much easier. I've leveled each passage with its Guided Reading level, as well as its' grade equivalence. Rigorous questions with an answer key is provided. These are written with grades 3-5 in mind.
$Why should I purchase this passage set?$
• Textbooks aren't what they used to be...if we have them at all. Often textbooks are written well above grade level and simply aren't interested. I use my love of history to make passages engaging and informative for all levels of readers!
• Teach across the curriculum! Show your administration how you integrate and differentiate by implementing during guided reading groups, center time, or in a regular social studies block
• Perfect for last minute print & go sub plans, morning work, & homework
• In my own classroom, they are often used at the end of a unit for review, as study guides, and even test prep
• Have students with accommodations? Instantly assess them at THEIR LEVEL while meeting IEP goals!
How Does This Resource Make Me A Better Teacher?
• Your time is precious & the standards are plentiful
By integrating across content whenever possible, you save time and your students see connections across the curriculum!
• Differentiated Instruction is no longer optional-it is a must! There is no one-size-fits-all classroom. These passages are an easy way to check that off of your never-ending teacher to-do list!
• Reach your entire class with the same quality content. Each student in your class deserves a fair chance at the content. Let their passion for science and social studies thrive, regardless of their reading ability. While passages appear very similar, I can assure you hours of researching and writing have occurred on my behalf to ensure that each level is appropriate for your learners.
Have a question? Click here to send me an email!
Let's stay in touch!
Thanks for your support & Happy Teaching!-Bowtie Guy & Wife
© 2016 Bowtie Guy This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.