Levels of Organization - Science Interactive Notebook
This Intro to Cells: Levels of Organization Activities pack contains activities for introducing cells and teaching the levels of organization: Cell, Tissue, Organ, Organ system, Organism.
This bundle includes 15 pages of:
- Level of Organization cut and paste for the frog with description page
- Levels of Organization draw and color for a squirrel
- Levels of Organization cut and paste for putting levels, descriptions, and examples in order
- Levels of Organization slider activity
- Great for reinforcing this concept and different activities for the different levels of your students or to use as refreshers throughout the school year.
- Color and black line available
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
- Color and black line options
This product is found in our Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
and is also available in our Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
which covers Scientific Method, Cells, Genetics, Evolution, Classification, Human Body, and Ecology
Use this Cells INB activity on its own or with our:
- Cell Organelles & Processes Bundled Unit: Powerpoint & ALL Handouts
- Cells Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Cells Word Wall
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Intro to Cells: Levels of Organization Interactive Notebook Activity Pack by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC