** Updated on 11/8/15 to include new graphics, student booklet cover, vocabulary cards, and character cards for posting. Be sure to download the newest version if you have already purchased in the past!
This unit includes lessons for 2 weeks. I created it so that RLA and social studies could be taught together. ( always helpful when we have so much to fit into our days!!)
Included in this unit you will find:
-an 8 page non-fiction book about Lewis and Clark with booklet cover
- student response activities for each page
- a friendly letter to Thomas Jefferson w/ rubric and template
- sample bulletin board idea for display of student learning
- vocabulary cards with definitions
-picture cards of key people of the time - ( great for posting in writing center)
- list of cc standards for RLA
- essential questions for S.Studies unit on Lewis and Clark
Thanks so much for your great feedback!
You may also like:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License