Also included in
- This U.S. History Bundle includes eight best-selling products. This bundle is perfect for your students to learn about important people, events, historical documents, landmarks, and symbols of the United States.This bundle includes research activities, graphic organizers, and fact sheets for the fo$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
Printable and TpT digital activities included for your students to learn about the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Tons of Lewis and Clark activities for kids including graphic organizers, research, writing activities, and worksheets.
This resource has a Easel Activity for distance learning already created for students to input their responses in answer boxes and to use other tools to draw and highlight. It is an Interactive layer over the original pdf. Click to learn more about TpT’s digital activities. You can even edit the digital overlay or use it as is. After purchasing this resource, click the red Open in Easel button.
This resource includes:
- Fact organizers for Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, Sacagawea, and Thomas Jefferson
- Fast Facts about Meriwether Lewis and William Clark
- Circle of Ideas organizer for Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Lewis and Clark could/had/were organizer
- Identifying Traits/Feelings of important individuals and providing evidence
- 3-2-1 fact organizer about the Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Dialogue activities
- Writing paper
- Letter writing activity with directions
Check out this other resource on westward expansion:
Thank you for taking an interest in this product. Please follow me so you can find out about more products that I create. If you purchase this product, please provide feedback so you can earn credits to use on future TpT purchases.
:) Laurie Kraus