Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.64 MB | 22 pages
This download contains all the assignments you need to teach about the Lewis and Clark Expedition. There are 7 different worksheets, with 5 focusing on the Lewis and Clark Expedition and 2 focusing on Sacagawea.
Contained are the following worksheets:
• Lewis and Clark Expedition Basics - Contains background information and comprehension
questions (fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and short answer)
• Lewis and Clark Expedition Timeline - Organizing of specific events and writing about which students think are most important
• Lewis and Clark Images - Students draw and describe images based on events during the expedition
• Expedition Journal -Dates are provided for students to write journal entries about
• Lewis and Clark Webquest -Using various websites, which are provided, students will answer questions about the expedition
• Sacagawea Basics - Contains background information and comprehension questions (fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and short answer)
• Sacagawea Honors - Students will research ways Sacagawea has been honored in America and describe the monument or site
Answer keys and rubrics are included for easy grading and clear assessment expectations.