Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.64 MB | 22 pages
This download contains all the assignments you need to teach about the Lewis and Clark Expedition. There are 7 different worksheets, with 5 focusing on the Lewis and Clark Expedition and 2 focusing on Sacagawea.
Contained are the following worksheets:
• Lewis and Clark Expedition Basics - Contains background information and comprehension
questions (fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and short answer)
• Lewis and Clark Expedition Timeline - Organizing of specific events and writing about which students think are most important
• Lewis and Clark Images - Students draw and describe images based on events during the expedition
• Expedition Journal -Dates are provided for students to write journal entries about
• Lewis and Clark Webquest -Using various websites, which are provided, students will answer questions about the expedition
• Sacagawea Basics - Contains background information and comprehension questions (fill-in-the-blank, true/false, and short answer)
• Sacagawea Honors - Students will research ways Sacagawea has been honored in America and describe the monument or site
Answer keys and rubrics are included for easy grading and clear assessment expectations.
If you like this, check out these other products by 2nd Chance Works: