Lewis and Clark Activities
Looking for new ways to teach and review Lewis and Clark?
- Word Splash Creative Writing
- Graphic Organizer to use for writing
- Map Activity with suggested website included
- Summary sheet
- Note sheet
- Acrostic Poem
It would be used after direct instruction on the Louisiana Purchase and Lewis and Clark expedition. Or you could have the students complete some research and then complete the assignment.
Creative Writing (Word Splash) explained:
There are 20+ words in the word splash. There are 2 versions of the assignment.
1. Asks students to answer 3 questions using 20 of the words.
2. Asks students to summarize the Lewis and Clark expedition using a certain number of the words.
You can easily add, change, or alter the words if you need to. For my struggling learners, I often limit the number of words they need to use. Assignment also asks students to have someone else proofread and make changes.
If you are happy with the resource, I appreciate feedback!
Please make sure to click the start to follow me on TPT for freebies, new resources, and updates.