Do you ever wish there was a way for your students to hear vocabulary words instead of coming up to you asking, "How do you say...?" Well, here's your solution!
This is an interactive product for interactive whiteboards and iPads.
For interactive whiteboards:
- open the PowerPoint presentation, begin slide show
- download a QR reader app and iSpring Play onto an iPad or similar device
- scan the QR code
- students can touch an image and hear it's word in French.
A great resource and reference when playing games or working in-class.
You will receive the following with this purchase:
1) QR code cards to scan for iPad use
2) PowerPoint presentation to use on interactive whiteboards
To preview this product, simply download the preview, and click the top left corner image to hear a sample sound.
Then, for iPad sample, ensure you have a QR code reader installed.
Then you can choose to install and play using an app called "iSpring Play" on your device, or if iSpringPlay isn't installed, simply click "View in browser" button to begin.