The theme of this package is “Halloween”. It contains activities that will engage early French learners with vocabulary practice. The package contains:
1. A set of 12 large vocabulary flashcards and word strips.
(spider- un araignée, witch-une sorcière, bat- une chauve-souris, cat- un chat gris, ghost-un fantôme, candy- des bonbons, skeleton- un squellette, vampire-un vampire, star- une étoile, jack-o-lantern- un feu follet, moon- une lune, monster- un monster)
2. 6 colouring sheets
3. 2 worksheets-Fill in the missing letter, match the picture to the word.
4. A game-Roll dice land on a halloween object and say it’s name.
5. A set of “counting to 10” flashcards, activity cards and smaller object cards.
6. New ***HALLOWEEN COUNTING TASK CARDS: NUMBERS 1 TO 10 (COUNT AND CLIP
These large colour flashcards can be used to introduce vocabulary, can be displayed on a Word Wall, or they be used as a reference tool.
I suggest printing the cards on cardstock, cutting them and laminating them. ENJOY!!!
Clip Art by: http://www.kpmdoodles.com
Borders by: Ms-Jessica http://aturntolearn.blogspot.com/
Please visit her store @ http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ms-Jessica