PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.22 MB | 9 pages
This set of 3 Emergent Reader mini-books features vocabulary just perfect for a Winter theme! Each book is designed to be photocopied front to back to make a mini-book out of one sheet of paper! Students are able to practice a variety of French Sight Words with these fun books!
The 3 books in this set are:
1) En hiver, je peux . . . - Students need to trace the words “Je peux” and then cut and paste the provided images onto the correct page of their book.
2) Qu’est-ce que tu portes en hiver? – Students will be practising the words “Je porte” and need to read and colour the winter clothing accordingly.
3) Où sont les boules de neige? - Students trace the words “Il y a” and then draw the correct number of snowballs in the correct spot
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺