Liberty Porter is a normal eight-year-old girl -- who happens to live in the White House! Books in this delightful series by Julia DeVillers are perfect to read during the presidential election. Students will love reading about Liberty's antics while learning about what life is like for the president's family.
- Comprehension questions for each chapter
- Chapter summary templates
- 3 essay prompts
- Who's Who in the White House note-taking worksheet
- Answer Key for comprehension questions, chapter summaries and Who's Who in the White House.
Skills and strategies used in the above activities
- Cause and effect
- Finding evidence
- Using context clues to determine meaning of vocabulary
- Analyzing protagonist to identify character traits
- Writing a narrative from a secondary character's perspective