** This resource, while being free, is also part of a BUNDLE at a discounted price here. **
All the materials that I am including in this bundled unit download are sold separately on TpT. Below is a complete list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
In this animated, historical fiction television series, "Benjamin Franklin and four fictional associates of his in their experiences during the American Revolution. Although the series spans 16 years from the Boston Tea Party in 1773 to the ratification of the U.S. Constitution in 1789."
Each episode in this 5 episode bundle has a Quiz Set to go along with the PBS Video Series - Liberty's Kids. This set includes 2 levels of quizzes in 2 grade levels ... yes, that's a total of 4 quizzes with varying degrees of rigor. There is even a Quizlet link for additional reinforcement, skill building, and practice. This lesson plan includes:
* Lesson Plan
* Lesson Plan Narrative and Reasoning Guide
* Common Core Standards Correlation
* Primary and Secondary Sources on Historical Events
* Open-ended and closed-ended questions
* Extended Activity for Gifted/Advanced Students
* An Discovery Approach to History
* An Answer Key
* Designed for grade 5 and up, but lower grades can easily scaffold the lesson for use
* READY TO USE
** PDF Version for immediate duplicating for handouts
94 Total Pages