This Librarian Ultimate Back to School Bundle is the perfect library resource for the elementary teacher librarian. It includes resources to get you organized for the school year including a Library Planner, Back to School No Prep Printables, Posters, Labels, Activities and much, much more. It includes $53.00 worth of valuable library resources including:
● Library Planner- $13.00
● No Prep Printables- Back to School Activities- $4.00
● Library Scavenger Hunt- School Themed- $3.50
● Library Color by Call Number- School Themed- $3.00
● Library and Reading Themed Brag Tags- $3.00
● Library Decor Kit- Dewey Decimal System- $4.00
● Library Decor Kit- Library Signs and Posters- $4.00
● Library Decor Kit- Word Wall- $4.00
● Classroom Library Labels- Subject Labels- $3.00
● Classroom Library Labels- Genre Labels- $3.00
● Classroom Library Labels- Miscellaneous Labels- $3.00
● Classroom Library Labels- Series Labels- $3.00
● Reading Themed Inspirational Quote Poster Set- $2.50
Please see the product preview and description for a sampling of what you will receive with this Ultimate Bundle!
For complete previews of each resource please click on the links below which will take you to the individual product pages.
This School Library Planner has been created for the School Teacher Librarian. It includes monthly and weekly calendars, planning pages, timetable templates and much more to help keep you organized. The planner includes both editable and non-editable files in a fun rainbow confetti theme.
Please see the product preview for exactly what you will get!
The planner includes the following documents:
Please note: ALL forms & tables also come in a PowerPoint document as well as a PDF file. The headings and pictures are not editable. However, you are able to add in your own text if desired to change dates and fill in tables and forms using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Monthly & Weekly Calendar
• Monthly calendar overview
• Weekly planner
• PDF & PowerPoint versions of each- The editable PowerPoint files enable you to edit and use this planner year after year!
• Two files- both January to December 2018 Planner AND August 2017- July 2018 Planner
• Budget Priorities
• Monthly Budgets- January through December
• Yearly Budget
• Library Events Overview
• Library Events
• Children’s Book Week
• Caldecott Medal (The Australian version includes CBCA Book Week instead)
• Book Fair
• Library Competitions
• Library Displays
• Library Makerspaces
• Book Club
• Monthly Plan K-12: January through December
• Student List
• Weekly Timetable
• SWOT Analysis
• Student Feedback Form
• Staff Feedback Form
• Student Feedback Summary
• Staff Feedback Summary
• Library Goals
• Teacher Book Requests
• Student Book Requests
• Book Wish Lists
• Book Replacements
• Suppliers List
• Curriculum Book List
• Technology Borrowing List
Lists and Information
• Personal Details
• Volunteer List
• Library Monitors
• To Do List
• Important Dates
Planner Covers and Spines
• Four Planner Covers (in different colors)
• 1 inch and 2 inch binder spines
Library Skills No Prep Printables- Back to School Activities
This packet of no prep printables is aimed at teaching library skills with a fun back to school theme. Perfect for those beginning of the school year library lessons!
This resource includes the following activities:
● Library Y Chart
● Library KWL
● Back to School Questionnaire (U.S)
● Back to School Questionnaire (Aus/U.K)
● All About Me (U.S)
● All About Me (Aus/ U.K)
● Back to School Reading Goals (Girl)
● Back to School Reading Goals (Boy)
● What I Know About the Library
● Library Procedures
● Library Rules
● Back to School Library Rules
● Library Scavenger Hunt
● Back to School Library Hunt
● Fiction or Non-Fiction
● Alphabetical Order
● Book Report
● Back to School Reading Bingo
● Design a Book Cover
● Library ABC’s
● Back to School Story Recount
● Back to School Story Recount (lower)
● We’re Going on a Book Hunt
● Back to School Bookmarks
● Days of the Week Bookmarks
● Overdue Notes
Library Decor Kit- Dewey Decimal System
30+ pages of Dewey Decimal System posters for your library or media center. Perfect for back to school or to revamp your library!
This Dewey Decimal System poster set will make a colorful addition to your library decor.
This pack includes the following:
● 10 Dewey Decimal Posters with black background (portrait)
● 10 Dewey Decimal Posters with white background (portrait)
● 10 Dewey Decimal Posters with black background (landscape)
● 1 Dewey Decimal System Overview poster
● 1 poster header with 'Dewey Decimal Classification System'
Library Decor Kit- Library Signs and Posters
This Library Decor Kit includes 50+ pages of posters for your library or media center. Perfect for back to school or to revamp your library!
I have also included 16 editable posters with the same embedded font for your specific needs.
This poster set will make a colorful addition to your library decor.
This pack includes the following:
● 26 posters with a black background. Including 'welcome to the library', 'circulation desk', 'library rules' and more.
● 26 posters with a white background (the same as above)
● 16 editable posters. I have included both black and white backgrounds, landscape and portrait and with and without library themed pictures. You must have PowerPoint on your computer to edit these posters. I have embedded the same font I have used so all the posters look uniform.
Library Decor Kit- Word Wall
This Library Word Wall Kit includes 150 words for the library. A perfect tool to teach understanding of the library and teach basic library concepts and skills. This set will make a colorful addition to your library decor. This pack includes the following:
● 150 library themed words
● 26 alphabet cards
● 1 'Library Word Wall' poster.
● Editable Word Cards
I have included 5 pages of editable labels (you can duplicate this page to make more) in a PowerPoint format. You must have PowerPoint on your computer to create these labels. I have embedded the same font I have used so all the word cards look uniform.
Classroom Library Labels- Genre, Series, Miscellaneous & Subjects
This Classroom Library Labels are perfect to help organize your books in your classroom library or school library. Create an engaging and motivating environment to help encourage reading. These 4 resources include over 300 classroom library labels!
• 80 Subject Labels
• 24 Genre Labels
• 80 Book Series Labels
• 116 Miscellaneous Labels
• 1 page of editable labels (for use in PowerPoint- I have embedded the same font I have used, so the labels you create will match the included labels)
These packs are also available in my store individually. Please do not purchase the bundle if you have purchased the individual packs.
The individual labels are as follows: (for more detail please see the preview file)
Amphibians and Reptiles
St. Patrick’s Day
Myths and Legends
Book Series Labels
13 Storey Tree House
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Billy B Brown
DC Super Heroes
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Ella and Olivia
Happily Ever After
I Can Read Books
Junie B. Jones
Magic School Bus
Magic Tree House
Mates- Great Australian Yarns
Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew
Rascal the Dragon
Splat the Cat
Tadpoles Fairy Tale Twists
There Was an Old Lady
Very Cranky Bear
The 39 Clues
December (U.S seasons and Australian seasons)
I have included 1 page of editable labels (you can duplicate this page to make more) in a PowerPoint format. You must have PowerPoint on your computer to create these labels. I have embedded the same font I have used so all the labels look uniform.
Library and Reading Themed Brag Tags
Library and Reading Brag Tags are the perfect tool to reward students in the library and classroom. Perfect to reinforce library and reading skills as well as positive behaviour.
Simply print, laminate and cut! Punch holes in brag tags and have students display them on key tags or necklaces. A fun, easy and inexpensive method to reward students for their achievements.
This resource includes the following brag tags:
● Respecting the Library
● Library Teamwork
● I return my books on time
● I remember my library card
● I remember my library bag
● I take care of books
● Shelf Marker Star
● Dewey Detective
● Library Monitor
● I know my fiction and non-fiction
● I know the parts of a book
● I can pick a just right book
● I'm acing alphabetical order
● Picture book expert
● On task in the library
● Research Rock Star
● Librarian's Helper
● Chapter Book Champion
● Super Reader
● Reading Rock Star
● Reading Detective
● Reading Stamina
● Reading Comprehension
● Reading Vocabulary
● Reading Perseverance
● Reading Fluency
● Reading Cheerleader
● Best Buddy Reader
Library Scavenger Hunt Cards- School Themed
This pack includes 32 Library Scavenger Hunt Task Cards with a fun school theme.
A simple but effective activity that gets students engaged in locating information within their library. They are also fantastic as a last minute activity or a back to school ice breaker.
These cards include questions such as:
- Find a book that is set in a school
- Find a book that has a student as a character
- Find a non-fiction book about a sport you would like to play at school
And 29 more!
This pack also includes a printable answer sheet so students can record their individual answers.
How to use:
Print, laminate and cut each card.
Give each student a task card and have them find the answer in your library.
- You have the option of having students write their answers on the printable (included), a mini whiteboard, or having them physically bring the book to you
- A fun activity to do in pairs
- I also like to do this activity at the end of a lesson. I choose one student to randomly select a card, and it is their job to locate the book while we time them. See who can set a class record! A great way to end the library lesson when you are short on time.
Library Color by Call Number- School Themed
This color by call number activity pack aims to teach students about the library in a fun and interactive format. Students will practice skills relating to the Dewey Decimal System, library collections, call numbers and how to locate information.
Each activity has a fun school theme.
This pack includes the following activities:
• Library Color by Call Number- Picture Books x 2
• Library Color by Call Number- Picture Books Solution x 2
• Library Color by Call Number- Fiction Books x 2
• Library Color by Call Number- Fiction Books Solution x 2
• Library Color by Call Number- Collections x 2
• Library Color by Call Number- Collections Solution x 2
• Library Color by Call Number- Dewey Decimal System x 2
• Library Color by Call Number- Dewey Decimal System Solution x 2
• Bookmarks in color
• Bookmarks in black and white
There is a US spelling AND an Australian/British spelling version included.
Reading Themed Inspirational Quote Poster Set
This pack contains 5 reading/ book themed inspirational posters in a chalkboard style. A great way to update your library or classroom decor.
-Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
- "If you are going to get anywhere in life, you have to read a lot of books."- Roald Dahl
- "A book is a gift you can open again and again"- Garrison Keillor
and 2 more!
Please see the preview file for exactly what you will get!
I like to print these out in a larger size (A3) and laminate them for class/ library use!
If you like this product, you may also be interested in:
●Library Skills Bundle
●Library Skills No Prep Printables BUNDLE
Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
How to gain credit to use on future purchases:
• By leaving feedback you will gain credit to use on future purchases. Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
• Please note, this purchase is for single classroom/home use only. Multiple licences are available in my store.
• Please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving feedback if you have any questions or concerns.
Click here to visit my blog
Little Library Learners