These Library Book Basket Tabs have revolutionized how I organize my classroom library! They allow me to store multiple collections in a single basket, and help me to find specific books at a moment's notice. Students are also easily able to place books back where they belong when they're done reading. These Library Basket Tabs are sized to fit perfectly between books that are 6x9" (standard size of Ready to Read and I Can Read! books)
Print these on card stock, laminate, cut out, and place between your books keep your classroom library organized either by book series, Guided Reading level, AR/ATOS level, or DRA level. Book series dividers can be printed with Guided Reading levels shown below, Series with AR levels shown below, or with the series name only.
● Series/Collection name only (50+ book series included)
● Series/Collection name & Guided Reading levels
● Series/Collection name & AR levels
● Guided Reading levels only (A through O)
● Guided Reading levels only (grouped A-C, D-E, F-G, H-I, J-K, L-M, N-O)
● AR/ATOS levels only (0.1 through 5.0)
● DRA levels only (1 through 50)
Download the sample to see the list of 50+ book collections/series included, and please leave comments below with requests for additional series that you'd like to see added!