This library center about the engineering design process will help your students plan and create a unique hot cocoa stand made from building bricks, such as Legos.
- a PowerPoint to project when explaining the center.
- the PowerPoint as a PDF to print as a booklet for the library center.
- a planning sheet for students to use in the center, which also serves as the exit ticket.
- an instruction page that explains your preparation for the center and shares ideas for introducing the center to students.
Follow That Library Girl to hear about new resources, updates, freebies, and sales!
- Login to TpT and click your username at the top.
- Find the “BUY” heading and click on your “MY PURCHASES” link.
- Under each purchase listing, find the “PROVIDE FEEDBACK” link.
- Click through the rating buttons and leave a quick, helpful comment.
- Each time you leave feedback, you'll earn one TpT credit.
- Earning 20 credits rolls over into a $1 credit to spend in any TpT store!
Thank you for taking time to offer resource feedback! I appreciate it so much! :)