Products in this Bundle (23)
showing 1-5 of 23 products
Jump-start your library centers with this GIGANTIC bundle of ALL the library centers created by Mrs. J in the Library, including both printable & digital library centers. Plus, you get FREE updates for life!
Please view the individual product previews for full details about each product's contents.
Both the digital Library Centers Menu / Tracker and printable Library Centers Tracking Booklets and Learning Badges are included to help you manage your centers and hold students accountable for their learning. You can choose which system fits your library best, and choose between light or bold badge colors.
Library Centers Included:
- Question of the Week with Differentiated Citations Library Center (Printable)
- Bird Watching and Research Center
- Ladybug Observation and Research Center
Reading and Language Centers
- Book Review and App Review Writing Centers
- State Book Award Nominations Voting Center
- Independent Reading Center for Books, Ebooks, and Magazines (Freebie)
Makerspace Centers (or Maker Space Centers)
- 2 Robot Driving and Coding Centers - compatible with Sphero™, Ozobot™, Dash™, and Dot™ robots
- Learning to Code & Coding Practice Center for Scratch™ and Lightbot™
- Goldie Blox™ Building Center
- Marble Maze Building Center
- Paper Circuits Center with color and black-line nursery rhyme pages
- littleBits™ 101 Task Cards (Freebie)
- littleBits™ Electronics Circuit Building Center
- Electric Sewing and E-textiles Center
- Makerspace Signs and Journal Making or Writing Center
- Makerspace Project Prompt Cards and Suggested Materials List
Each individual Library Center product in this bundle contains -
Center signs with directions and standards addressed
- Editable in Microsoft Word .docx file format
- Easy-to-print PDF file format also included.
Applicable standards listed from:
- Common Core Standards for ELA
- Pennsylvania Core Standards (ELA)
- Select AASL Standards (2018 version for most)
Comprehensive, editable lesson plan in Microsoft Word .docx file format, including:
- Big ideas and essential questions from the PA Library Model Curriculum
- Objectives or learning targets
- Common Core, Pennsylvania Core, selected AASL Standards, and when applicable, Next Generation Science Standards
- Suggested assessment methods
- Materials needed
- Detailed procedure (great for substitutes!)
- Reflection and notes space for improvements to make next time.
- Bibliography of resources used at the center
Teacher Notes with more resources and information to help you set up and use the library center in a new or existing library centers structure.
Follow me on TpT to get email updates about my store, new products, and sales!
You might also like other library and technology products by Mrs. J in the Library: