Track and manage student learning at library centers with learning badges for students to earn as they practice and/or master an information literacy skill! When a library center or project is completed, then students receive a 2-inch badge sticker to show their learning.
PLEASE NOTE! This product is part of my Library Centers Tracking Booklets product
. If you buy that product, there is no need to purchase this one as well.
The product zip file includes:
• Clipart of learning badges in PNG and JPG file formats to use with your own library centers management system **Requests for new badge designs are welcome!**
• Printable learning badge stickers for Avery 2-inch round labels or regular sticker paper
→ 7 different blank badges to customize yourself
→ Welcome to the Library (Library Orientation, 2 versions)
→ Digital Citizen (2 versions)
→ Library Helper
→ Library on Your Device
→ Research Specialist (General Research Skills)
→ Research Reporter
→ Question Investigator
→ Ladybug Field Expert
→ Bird Field Expert
→ Power Reader (General Reading Promotion)
→ Book Reviewer
→ Reading Olympian
→ Creation Maker (General Creation, Makerspace, and Technology)
→ Circuit Builder
→ Code Programmer
→ littleBits (TM) Pro
→ Problem Solver
→ Novice Engineer
→ Video Editor
• FREE teacher checklist in the preview to track which centers students are visiting and make sure students aren't visiting the same center over and over.
Possible ways to use this product:
- To to encourage motivation as students choose library centers
- To visually show students what they are learning and have learned throughout the school year.
- To record each student's center choice each week when used in conjunction with a checklist in Google Sheet or Excel spreadsheet (available FREE in the preview). This data can show you and administrators if students are visiting the same center over and over or exploring new learning experiences.
- The spreadsheet checklist can also help you assess students' learning and make sure that each student gets the same learning opportunities.
If you like what you see here, click the "Follow Me" button near the top of the page to get email updates about my store, new products, and sales!
You might also like my other library centers products:
Book Review and App Review Writing Centers
Ladybug Terrarium Observation & Research Center
Makerspace Starter: littleBits (TM) Centers
Makerspace Starter: GoldieBlox (TM) Centers