Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This library center walks students through the engineering design process as they work together to plan and create a unique lemonade stand made from building bricks.
- a PowerPoint (in PDF format) to project as a minilesson and to print as a library center booklet.
- a planning sheet for students to use in the center, which also serves as the exit ticket.
- an instruction page for center prep and for introducing the center to students.
Please note... this lesson is formatted as a PowerPoint presentation that has been secured as a PDF. This means it will scroll rather than "click." :)
Follow That Library Girl to hear about new resources, updates, freebies, and sales!
- Login to TpT and click your username at the top.
- Find the “BUY” heading and click on your “MY PURCHASES” link.
- Under each purchase listing, find the “PROVIDE FEEDBACK” link.
- Click through the rating buttons and leave a quick, helpful comment.
- Each time you leave feedback, you'll earn one TpT credit.
- Earning 20 credits rolls over into a $1 credit to spend in any TpT store!
Thank you for taking time to offer resource feedback! I appreciate it so much! :)