April brings so many fun themes to celebrate in the library! This set includes nine book display signs for April, each with four fully-editable read-alike bookmarks. Print the posters and bookmarks to create cute spring book displays that are ready-to-go!
Click here for my March Book Displays set.
: PowerPoint, color printer or poster printer, ability to open PNG images or PDF files
This poster set is a growing bundle, which means that I plan to add new posters and update the readalike bookmarks with new titles each year.
- in both PNG and PDF formats
- (themes coordinate with display posters)
- Please note that all posters in this set are in and are .
- or (humor genre)
- (2nd)—books about people on the autism spectrum
- (22nd)—Conservation & Sustainability
- (22nd)—Animals in Danger
- (23rd)—Shakespeare spin-offs
- (23rd) —Books about theater and performing arts
- (28th)—Superheroes and supervillains
- —Poetry collections
- —Twins & Triplets
- All readalike titles were
- Bookmarks are with PowerPoint
- The bookmarks are also a collection development tool! to ensure every title has received starred or positive professional reviews
- As of early-March 2019, all titles on the bookmarks are on Titlewave and Amazon
- (i.e., librarians writing for review journals) for the grade levels I recommend on the bookmarks
I would be thrilled if you would let me know how you are using these posters/bookmarks in your library. Please leave me TPT feedback, share on Instagram, or send me an email. Photos welcome!
More poster/bookmark sets like this one for:
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers, particularly at the secondary level, to my store. This of course excludes the monthly display posters which are free for the first 48 hours.
Look for the green "Follow" link under my store name. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and Instagram account.