Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This bundle includes five files that would be useful in any school library:
1. A newsletter on plagiarism explaining what is its, how you can prevent it, and why students do it. This is a great resource for students and teachers.
2. A library scavenger hunt (ideal for the junior grades).
3. A lesson plan on questioning. This lesson is designed to assist students in the Early Learning Kindergarten Program (ELKP) ask questions. Questioning is an integral part to the inquiry process, and many children struggle with this. This lesson is designed to help students ask questions to a registered dental hygienist before their first school dental screening.
4. A brochure on the forest of reading books, ideal for students, parents, and teachers.
5. A newsletter about the science in The Lorax by Dr. Seuss. Includes many ideas on how to incorporate the book into the classroom and includes a lesson plan for a Grade 1 class.