How many times have your teachers called the library to ask the same questions other teachers are asking? What's the database login to...? How do I book the laptop trolley? Can I send a student to the library during lunch? This editable school library handbook contains everything your teachers will want to know about the library, all in one "Handy-Dandy" place!
This handbook is for Elementary Librarians (Grades PreK-5). Click here for the secondary handbook. Handy-Dandys--there are only a few small differences between them.
: PowerPoint, printer, comb-binding machine (or similar way to create booklets for teachers) and supplies for the machine
to post the Handy-Dandy on your school or library website! Please ensure it is in (not the editable PowerPoint).
This handbook contains . All text is in PowerPoint:
- (clip art is not editable)
- (includes a table for URLs and login information)
- (also works for computer labs)
- We Have a !
- (page for teachers to record additional passwords)
- (lined space for teachers to use as needed; works great as a filler if you have one extra blank page)
- (duplicate the slide and add text boxes to create additional pages)
- (in landscape view and on separate PowerPoint in the file--turn it to the side when binding the Handy-Dandy)
I regularly add new products for school librarians and English teachers, particularly at the secondary level, to my store.
Look for the green "Follow" link under my store name. Following my store will give you notifications of when new products are posted. I also post all my new products to my MrsReaderPants FaceBook page and Instagram account.