Super cute library labels for classroom library organization. Includes 144 library labels by: Genre, Months, Series, Author, Holidays, Leveled Readers A-Z. Each library label is 3"x4". Also includes number and letter labels that you can print on avery 5160 (1" x 2 5/8") to place on each individual book.
Download my preview file to see pictures of how I use these labels in my own classroom. This works great with my kindergarteners!
How To Use
1. Print Library Labels on white cardstock.
2. Cut and laminate them for durability.
3. Print out number labels on Avery Standard 5160 (1” x 2 5/8”) . The amount of number labels you print depends on how many Library Labels you will use. Each bin/container/shelf/cubby you use will have a different number. I use shoe box sized plastic containers to hold my books. Each label has 2 numbers on it. Cut each label in half. Each sheet of labels should have 60 numbers.
4. Place a different number label on each Library Label/Container. Each book that goes with a specific Library Label should have the same number. For example if you placed a number 2 on the Ocean Library Label, then all of your Ocean books should have the number 2 label on the bottom corner of the book. I secure each number label with clear tape for durability. This will help your students return books to their proper place. This works wonderfully in my kindergarten class!
5. If you would like me to add a label that isn’t included in this pack, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to help you! Just give me a few days to complete this task! As I add more labels to this pack, you can re-download the file for the updated version.
This file is a zip file since there are multiple files included, so please make sure you have a file that can open compressed files/zip files.
For more freebies and ideas visit my blog: