When a student says, "I can't do it!" Do you encourage by saying, "Not yet, but you will!"? If so, you're going to love Ashley Spires' book, The Thing Lou Couldn't Do! It's a story about facing our fears when we encounter new things in life!
-Two versions of a K-1 response page. Your little ones will make a personal "not yet" list of things they can't do YET... but want to conquer! [One version has a New Year's theme (any year will work) ... but the other version will work on any day of the year. It's perfect for back to school time, too!]
-Two versions of a crossword puzzle with seven goal-setting words and the answer keys for 2nd-4th grade students.
- A printable with bookmarks, again - two different versions are included!
I hope your students love this book as much as we did!
Follow That Library Girl to hear about new resources, updates, freebies, and sales!
- Login to TpT and click your username at the top.
- Find the “BUY” heading and click on your “MY PURCHASES” link.
- Under each purchase listing, find the “PROVIDE FEEDBACK” link.
- Click through the rating buttons and leave a quick, helpful comment.
- Each time you leave feedback, you'll earn one TpT credit.
- Earning 20 credits rolls over into a $1 credit to spend in any TpT store!
Thank you for taking time to offer resource feedback! I appreciate it so much! :)