PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1,000 FOLLOWER FREEBIE!!!
An essential part of any pre-kindergarten or kindergarten curriculum includes learning the parts of a book, the roles of authors and illustrators, and the difference between fiction and nonfiction. These essential skills are the foundation of any excellent reading and information literacy curriculum.
This product will help you assess those skills in a 9-page booklet. It can be used to collect student assessment data on individual students for a Student Learning Objective, or SLO for a state-level teacher evaluation. As part of a library class, I recommend using 1 booklet page per class period, or using the whole booklet as a summative assessment.
Printable assessment quiz booklet (2 booklet pages per letter-size sheet of paper)
● 2 covers (full color and blackline versions)
● Color the cover page (blackline)
● Color the spine page (blackline)
● Circle the title page (blackline)
● Author identification page (blackline)
● Illustrator identification page (blackline)
● 2 unique fiction/nonfiction identification pages (blackline)
Teacher's Notes with National Common Core Standards and example book titles
Follow me on TpT to get email updates about my store, new products, and sales!
You might also like other library instruction products by Mrs. J in the Library: